Recruitment Table Application

DanThePOO

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:05 pm

Steam Name : DanThePOO

Steam ID : [A:1:1991843848:13005] (90127850588938248)

Time Zone : Pacific Coast

Where are you from ? : California, America

Do you have a mic ? Yes I do!

Recruiter : Not sure, but played with him in a line battle skirmish server. That's how I got to know this regiment

How long have you been playing Battle Grounds ? : I'm afraid not very long. I've been a fan of hold fast and recently started playing Battlegrounds for its faster combat.

Are you proficient enough in English to communicate effectively with clan members ?: Yes, English is my first language.

About You : Just your average guy looking to participate in something new.

Why do you want to join the 29th Regiment ? Looking for some organized battles similar to hold fast.
KasoS
Regimental Officer

Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:55 am

You are now a potential recruit of the 29th. To earn your recruit tags, you must join the 29th server at least 30 minutes prior to the next upcoming event which you're able to attend. Please add your personal contact to your Steam friends list and they will help you with your game configuration. Our event time is Saturday 20:00 GMT/BST. You can check at what time the events are in your local time here. Select London as the first city and the city you live in as the second.

(we will try and organise a potential training sooner so keep up to date with your patron)

Your personal contact person: Pte.Fishy
Raptor
Regimental Officer

Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:05 pm

Denied. Due to not getting in contact with your patron in order to join a Potentials Training. If you find more time to apply feel free to submit another application.
"Not everybody can be sea heroes ;) " -Karpik 2019
"with ironsights you cant see much because you have a cock infront of you" -Karpik 2020 Image