Application

TheFetusDeleter

Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:53 am

Steam Name : TheFetusDeleter

Steam ID (to find ID type ''Status'' into your console while in-game) : STEAM_0:0:211082969

Time Zone : MST

Where are you from ? : Colorado

Do you have a mic: Yes

Recruiter : The Foreskin Bandit

How long have you been playing Battle Grounds ? : 2 hours but I loved every second

Are you proficient enough in English to communicate effectively with clan members ?: Hell yeah brother. MERICA!

About You : I'm 14, live in Colorado, love dogs, and I have a bad YouTube channel with 20 subs; I also have a soundboard if it is ever needed

Why do you want to join the 29th Regiment ? : The Foreskin Bandit told me about it, plus, Battlegrounds seems like an amazing game that would be really fun to play, and be in line battles with proper commanders. I also want to be in the military. I feel like with this, I can get the feel of the military, and the fun it can bring.
KasoS
Regimental Officer

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:47 pm

You are now a potential recruit of the 29th. To earn your recruit tags, you must join the 29th server at least 30 minutes prior to the next upcoming event which you're able to attend. Please add your personal contact to your Steam friends list and they will help you with your game configuration. Our event time is Saturday 20:00 GMT/BST. You can check at what time the events are in your local time here. Select London as the first city and the city you live in as the second.

(we will try and organise a potential training sooner so keep up to date with your patron)

Your personal contact person: |29th|Sjt.Showtime[L]
Raptor
Regimental Officer

Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:02 pm

Denied due to not Showing up for a Potentials training despite multiple attempts to get in contact from patron. If you Have more time to attend feel free to submit another application.
best of luck!
"Not everybody can be sea heroes ;) " -Karpik 2019
"with ironsights you cant see much because you have a cock infront of you" -Karpik 2020 Image