19:00 GMT/BST Weekly on Sundays (starting Sunday 28th of July)
|29th| Regiment Of Foot - Linebattle Server - 29thbg3.com (126.96.36.199:27015)
10 rounds (5 each sides), nearly 1hour
The 29th Regiment Of Foot is proud to host it's Sunday Line Battle event, which will occur every Sunday, every week. The event will be hosted on our server every Sunday at 7:00 p.m. GMT/BST and will contain between 40-80 players each event. The event will on include Line Infantry.
The 29th Regiment Of Foot is the oldest active Regiment of this game and runs Linebattle, events and tournements since 10 years.
Sign ups will be made on this forum however the final confirmation of attendance and the giving out of the password will be handled on steam, therefore it is essential that you add |29th|QM.KasoS on steam !
General rules :
- Listen and obey the 29th admins
- Only regiments officers can talk (vocal and chat), and they should do it in English. Watch out spamming !
- Any disputes or arguments between regiments must be settled after the game privately between the two regiments, exceptions will be made for !C to be posted in chat to alert the other team that the other is shooting from cover as this can be hard to notice in some situations.
- Orders should be given on an external program (Discord, Teamspeak etc...)
Gameplay rules :
- Only Line Infantry class is allowed, except for the 1st and 2nd commander of the line who can take Officer class.
- No teamkilling or trolling
- No Ramboing, always move in line formation
- No crouching in combat (except double rank formation)
- All formations used must be close rank ie: all men shoulder-to-shoulder whilst engaging the enemy in formation.
- Using solid cover to conceal your troops whilst giving fire is strictly disallowed
- Must fire in volley
- No purposefully aim for line commanders
- You may fire in a charge but you do not reload anymore, unless if you reform your line.
- You are allowed to split your force in two seperates lines but you need at least 7 peoples to start a new one and 4 people to maintain a line.
- Join an another line when your number is 3 or less.
- If you are the last line, you are allowed to skirmish when you reach skirmish number. The skirmish number is calculated by 1/3 of the team with the most players (eg the biggest team has 27 players, this makes the skrim number 9 )
By breaking any of these rules, we might slay, kick and ban you from the server.
Sign up template :
Code: Select all
[b]Regiment Name:[/b] [b]Expected Attendance (7players minimum):[/b] [b]Will you be attending once, or weekly:[/b] [b]Steam name:[/b] [b]Do you confirm you have read and agree to the rules?:[/b]
Enlisted Regiments :
- 29th (weekly) ~10+ppl
- 66th (weekly) ~20+ppl
- 12th (weekly) ~10+ppl
- 42Cdo (weekly) ~10+ppl